Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alexander- the Musical
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Post Release
View previous topic :: View next topic  
galatasaray

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I suppose, however, it would be a bit much on your wedding night to find out your new husband was secretly in love with another man. But then again, in those days they did what they liked, so I'd say, okay, lets have a wedding night with a difference and drag them both into bed. Oh dear, did I say that out loud?

good im not the only twisted person on here that has those thoughts! Laughing
Alec

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Sexually deviants??? Reply with quote

Tell me mates,
would we all be sexually deviant ???
I mean look at us, we're all fantasizin about sleepin with every single character (or several at the same time Laughing )... I guess what make people go together is actually the deeply sexual nature of this movie Wink
We're mad, aren't we ?

Alec
Alexiel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yes,I'm completely crazy,but,as a matter of fact,if I was in Roxane,I would have stopped Heph on his way out of the door lol
both of them-yeah,me too,but at least alex would have been happier you know-yeees sure,it's just for that Very Happy
Catherine X

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Tell me mates,
would we all be sexually deviant ???
I mean look at us, we're all fantasizin about sleepin with every single character (or several at the same time )... I guess what make people go together is actually the deeply sexual nature of this movie
We're mad, aren't we ?

Alec

No, I think that in my case, I am such a 'good little girl' in real life, always doing the right thing and looking after people, hardly ever having anything exciting happen in my life etc. Sad But I've got a COMPLETELY OVERACTIVE imagination and that's how I get some kind of relief from boredom. What I mean is, people think I'm such a conventional person on the outside but I've got all this passion boiling inside me that they haven't a clue about. I dressed up as Boudicca/ Boadicea for the fancy dress Fun Run a while ago and everyone was very surprised at such a quiet person suddenly being dressed in a cloak waving a mighty sword [plastic unfortunately Laughing ]
Alexiel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you talking about yoursef or about me???lol
hyperactive imagination yayyyyyyy
I was supposed to study anatomy today-like all other days sigh-for an HORRIBLE exam,but you know,jared's anatomy didn't seem to get out of my head...Very Happy
Catherine X

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
but you know,jared's anatomy didn't seem to get out of my head...

Well, its a good excuse to study anatomy if you have Jared as a model Laughing
Alexiel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a beatiful model of huamn perfection,indeed Laughing
Treeflame

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catherine X found me Wink Whaha, this is really funny. Nobody liked my "musical-version" on the imdb-board, so I figured it died a silent dead. Guess not.

When we wrote this, we also had a tune in our head, it's a very popular TV-commercial for a radio station over here (In Belgium, might also explain why the lyrics might be in some weird form of english). I dont know whether I can post links, but I am gonna do it anyway.

If you wanna see it, its on "donna.be"; there click on the left on interactief, then TV-spots, and there the one that has the title "make my day-***" (the radio station is actually owned by the government, so it's nothing explicit, nor commercial). The commercial is in English and very funny. So when you have that as background, you have the entire song as it was ment to be.

I seriously think Alexander would be a great musical. And I for one, adored the movie, both for the beautiful men, as for the story that was told quite accurate.
Catherine X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fanfare! Trumpets! May I present the legendary Treeflame, author of this musical version of our beloved Alexander Laughing

Welcome to this board Treeflame. I hope you don't mind me copying the words to your musical from IMDB but I couldn't stop laughing when I read it there and thought how rude people were to you there.
Treeflame

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, I am honored. And for some reason I only get rude comments on the IMDB-board. I guess that has to do with the fact I hate most movies Wink Or with the fact I am a bit nuts. But I liked Alexander, and it's nice to know there is a forum like this.

Might stay a bit.

T.
Catherine X

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps you should introduce yourself on the Hello board, then people will know you are here. Smile I hope you aren't a true movie hater, but I suppose liking our Al [as we call him affectionately] will excuse you Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Post Release All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: